Sunday, November 30, 2014

Week 13

Sweater weather:

Last week I got the fabric to make a sweater, and this week, I completed it. Construction is getting easier, but it still takes a long time.


Future Plans:

I will keep working on my PowerPoint presentation, which is coming up very soon. I might have time to make another piece, but that depends on when I present.

How I'm Feeling:

I'm happy with this sweater. I absolutely love the color and I love how soft it is. I'm a little disappointed that I will probably not have enough time to make the dress I planned to make at the beginning of the project; however, I've made many other things I like. I've learned how to cut and sew clothes during this project, which are vital skills if I decide to pursue this further.

No comments:

Post a Comment