Sunday, November 9, 2014

Week 10

Designing:

This week, I practiced sketching fashion figures. They are very basic, and I definitely need a lot more practice before I can really begin to effectively put my ideas on paper. I began on the skirt construction, but I am not yet finished. The pieces are all cut, but I still need to sew them together.


Future Plans:

I plan to finally finish the skirt next week, although it’ll be a busy week. I will continue to practice drawing fashion figures.


How I’m Feeling:

With whatever minuscule time I have to ponder my feelings, I have conflicting feelings. This project takes more time than I originally thought. Despite this, I am still as excited as I was in the beginning of the project and I plan to continue improving.



No comments:

Post a Comment